- Up to 10% More Power
- Up to 3 % More Speed
- Up to 12% Less Lactic Acid Build UP!
Scientifically proven technology that enables athletes to ride harder, longer and faster with less fatigue. By increasing the size of the gear when you push the hardest (downward stroke) and then decreasing the size of the gear to get through top and bottom dead zones quickly. This patented curve enables the force on the pedals to be constantly proportional to the muscular force of the rider.
- Steel Shift Pins and ramps for crisper shifting
- Patented Design to Enhance Pedal Stroke Efficiency
- Black Anodized 70/73 Aluminum Alloy hardend to T5
- UCI Legal
- Triathlete Magazine 2014 “BEST GEAR”
- DOES NOT FIT THE NEWEST 2017 SHIMANO FC-R9100 CRANKSET
The chain rings varying diameter alters the effective gear ratio though out the pedal stroke, producing a higher gear on the downstroke when the rider has more power and then reducing the gear on the upstroke. The ovalization factor is extreme, a 52 tooth ring equates to pushing a 54-55 tooth ring on the down stroke and a mere 49 tooth at the “dead spot” this translates to up to a 10% increase in power output which can result in up to a 3% increase in speed!